The origins of online gambling go back to the 1990s, when credit cards were the only way to make payments online. Today, it is much more convenient and there are many alternative payment methods at your disposal, regardless of your location. These payment methods are available in India, mainly the popular e-wallets Skrill and NETeller. Honestly, we would like to recommend PayPal or similar to Pay n Play, but the Indian financial market is still lagging behind in that regard.
Get bonuses when you register here http://onlinecasinoplanets.com/all-about-unibet/
Here is a step by step guide to get started with online real money gambling in India :
1. Choose a bookmaker from our list of the best betting sites in India.
2. Register an account. Be sure to provide TRUE and VERIFIED information (including your home address).
3. Confirm your email address by clicking on the link received.
4. Click on the Deposit / Cashier button (usually in the upper right corner)
5. Choose the desired deposit method
6. Specify the required data / fill in the empty fields.
7. Enter the deposit amount and click "Refill".
8. Bet for real money!
Now, some payment options have shorter deposit procedures and, of course, you don't have to register every time you want to deposit and top up your cash balance.
However, let's not forget that you can also qualify for betting bonuses and promotions, especially as a new customer.
Recommended deposit methods
Because sports betting in India is unregulated, payouts become a question when you think about how to bet online in India. It is best to deposit and withdraw with alternative payment methods. When we talk about alternative payment methods, we mean e-wallets, as well as prepaid and virtual debit cards. To make sure we're on the same page, we'll give you a breakdown of recommended deposit methods and the most important details you should know. What you should pay attention to before choosing a deposit method.
Choosing a payment method is certainly part of the online gambling process that you should think about carefully. After all, you are going to be using exactly this payment method for a long time. Let's face it, you're not going to go to the bank and get another debit card or create a Skrill account when you already have NETeller. It just doesn't work that way - Astropay is also a great alternative available in India!
Checklist for choosing online gambling payment method:
- Are transactions supported in Indian Rupees?
- Are there any funding fees?
- Are there any withdrawal fees?
- How long does the transaction take?
- Is this payment method widely accepted on Indian gambling sites and is it easy to get?
- Is it possible to integrate with Indian banks and other financial institutions in India?
Fortunately, we have done our homework, which means you don't have to do any research. The above payment methods meet these criteria.